BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Fcuk Exam


Bm is so gonna fail.

im failling my bm as usual, but karangan gonna pass for the 1st time LOL, exam time im steaming like fuck, my banana damn hard wey, maybe im think abt you, haha

After exam im stress for the 1st time.

I went out ac smoke~~~
its was dm stress la, im scared if i fail, my dad say if i fail i will fucking leave the school next year, wtf rite, i know im lazy and dont do my homework, encourage me to study and do more la, everyime hit me, next time whn i fucking grow up, im gonna treat you the same way,
life is like a cork la in my house,

Friends.

Aliya got period i guess,
she went in to the toilet thn emotional changes take place,
haha, if you reading this, im sorry to say,
you got 5 5 7 11,
haha,
Ming is so horny, steaming, me too la haha, i think all the guys are steaming cuz its like damn cold at class,


Thats for today !




0 comments: