BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Chapter I

I'm back,
This is a new beginning,


Today,
I didn't came to school,

1pm,
I met my darlings Kahming my Cum-Face , Nigel my Big Strong Man , Gary my Soul mate no.2 , Shaun the Sheep, Prasad the Chin-Dian, =D we were eating at AC,
I was like, the indian guy serve me the food, i pay the money to him like this

Indian man: 5 ringgit sir.

ChenHui: (Giving him the money by doing this = ) one little two, little three little indian,... =.=" LOLS

Indian man: =D (indian smiles)


=.=" haha, after that, me and half of my darlings went for extra class, another indian teacher (Mr.tana) lols.

2pm+,
Me, Aliya the White-T, Shaza the Zaza =.=", Mayyin the Month of May, went to ermm, whats the place called =.=", Streets something.... haha

After that i rush to 7 11 for rm10 topup for yokeshan =D,
I think she is mad at me,
whatever i say,
i'm sorry =D,
No need to pay me back laa.

3pm+ i owned in dota,
Team1, Chenhui the Morphling, Jingher the Abbadon,
EREugene the Piggy Clinks!
v.s

Team2, AbgFaris the Templar Assassin, Zhouwei the Drow Ranger, Derrick the Weaver, Brandon Koh the Bloodseeker!


Team 1 win thanks to Chenhui's Beyond Godlike! HolyShit!


16 kills 0 dead 4 assist

379 creep kill 56 deny



After Dota at JS,

Me, Jingher, Chienwee, Brandon Koh, Zhouwei, Abg Faris teman lovely derrick yam-cha at Papa Rich.

Then we go back school, play basketball for awhile, then Shawnam transpot me and Chienwee home,




...The End...



0 comments: