BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Capítulo cuatro

Fcuk ShawNam, say transport me home, then ffk me,

6pm walk to summit from school,
Then i walk to Kesas High way TT,
That time was about 7.30pm,
I saw my friend AhYung!
Then he bring me back with him cute motorcycle,
Haha, damn sad la,
Pennyless, Credit also dont have, money also dont have, condoms also dont have, whats left is my girlfriend MildSeven Cigarette :)


Mildseven,
You are my love,
When i need you,
You are right beside me,

You let me cry on your stick when im sad,
You make me dream about you,
You gave me light when i fall into darkness,
You've been what i've been through,

I brought you a ring,
Marry me Mildseven,
I cannot live without you,
If you're finish,
I buy another of you.

Mildseven Cigarette For Life!
Mildseven Gang

0 comments: