BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Capítulo siete

I've never been through you life, i might not understand you much, but i will never put it aside, you have a fucking insulting mouth, ahh just shut the fuckup and suck my tongue through my lips. 2 weeks pass and seeing you with that face makes me wanna' tell you how much I'm sorry about that retarded day, i know you don't give a fuck about me and the fight I'm in it, i know you think that I'm still not growing up, it's just 13 days, falling back, if it rounded up means we're the same, thru the trials and latih tubi, a minute then you were in my mind, ahh, the old times, jokes, big smile of yours haha, then again, some stupid things i say, then you're angry and all, i really missed those days. I'm happy to say " Hey I'm Sorry, Let's have a DRINK? " (:

0 comments: